Our Best of Vietnam Trip 12 day trip is $2,288 for land which includes all hotels, many tours, guides, and 23 meals. Our flights we pay for individually and purchase directly from the airlines. The Tour price includes, as per the itinerary, air-conditioned private coaches and cruise ship with licensed, English speaking guides and tours as per schedule.
1. Best of Vietnam Trip Price per Person:
|a. Best of Vietnam for 12 Days in Double Room for Land||$2,288.00|
2. Insurance – Single Room – Transfer Pricing:
|a. Travel Insurance if Double Room. Single is $325.00 (details)||$279.00|
|b. Additional for Single Room:||$650.00|
|c. Hotel Airport Transfers each way||$35.00|
|d. Discount Final Payment by Check – (Deposit can be credit card)||$50.00|
3. Purchase of our Flight Tickets:
We each purchase our own airline tickets since airlines no longer have reasonable group air packages. My quote today from American Airlines is $1,250 for round trip tickets leaving Dallas (DFW) the afternoon of September 7th and arriving with one stop into Tokyo then onto Hanoi (HAN) the evening of September 8th. Then returning from Ho Chi Minh City (SGN) September 18th through Tokyo and arriving back in Dallas that afternoon.
Priceline for the same American Airline flights booked under Japan Airline flights is $ 1,141. Priceline also has a $749 two stop roundtrip flight on Singapore Airlines that is 12 hours longer each way which is a good way to save money but one needs to love airports. I booked on the Japan Airlines flights. When it is time for you to book your flight, I am happy to help.
4. Tour Fare for Land includes:
· Hotels as specified in the itinerary or similar grade on double occupancy.
· Meals as specified in the itinerary with a possible small variance.
· Transfer and sightseeing by private air-conditioned coaches and cruise ship as per itinerary
· Luggage transfer – Baggage allowance is one piece of checked luggage not exceeding 44 pounds and totaling 106 inches (the sum of the three dimensions) providing neither piece exceeds 62 inches on transatlantic flights; however, baggage regulations are subject to change and should be confirmed prior to departure and any loss is at owner’s risk. Service of English speaking local “driver and guide” for sightseeing and transfers in each city.
5. Tour Fare excludes:
· Air Transportation – we purchase our flight tickets individually direct from the airlines.
· Transportation of heavy luggage in excess of the aforementioned limit.
· Conveyance fees used for private purposes.
· Expenses of a purely personal nature.
· Room service charges.
· Gratuities including Local and Tour Guides, drivers, and hotel porters. All fees, taxes etc listed above
6. Pricing Remarks:
· It is understood that until final payment is made that these figures could be adjusted if there is a substantial change in fuel, exchange rate, or other costs but in our prior 20 trips there has never been an adjustment. Hotels and tours are subject to change; however, if changed, they will be comparable to the original. Tour Reservations are non-transferable. The present pricing is done using an exchange rate in U.S. Dollars as of January 15, 2018. Payment in full for the Tour is due 135 days prior to departure.
7. Reservation Deposit and Cancellation Fees:
· The Reservation Deposit holds your place in our Best of Vietnam Tour. For Tour cancellation 120 to 90 days prior to departure, a cancellation fee of 25% of the Tour Cost will apply. For cancellation 89 to 60 days prior to departure, a cancellation fee of 75% of the Tour Cost will apply. For cancellation 59 days and less prior to departure, a cancellation fee of 100% of the Tour Cost will apply. Payments, Cancellations, and credits with the airlines are handled individually by each traveler.