Our Best of Portugal Trip is $1,550 for land which is for 9 days and includes all hotels, many tours, guides, and 10 meals. Our flights we pay for individually and purchase directly from the airlines. The Tour price includes, as per the itinerary, air-conditioned private coaches with licensed, English speaking guides as per schedule.
1. Best of Portugal Trip Price per Person:
|a. Best of Portugal for 9 Days in Double Room for Land||$1,550.00|
2. Insurance – Single Room – Transfer Pricing:
|a. Travel Insurance if Double Room. (Single Room Insurance is $325.00)||$279.00|
|b. Additional Charge for a Single Room: (We are limited to two Single Rooms. I can help find a roommate.)||$525.00|
|c. Hotel Airport Transfers each way||$35.00|
3. Purchase of our Flight Tickets:
We each purchase our airline tickets. My quote today February 20th from American Airlines was $1,008 for round trip tickets leaving Dallas (DFW) on October 29th at 2:55 pm on AA 808 changing planes in Philadelphia to AA 258 and arriving 12 1/2 hours later the next morning into Lisbon (LIS) at 8:30 am. The returning November 6th AA 8684 flight leaves Porto (ORO) at 12:30 pm, changes planes in Madrid to AA 157 and arrives 13 hours later into DFW the same evening at 8:20 pm. For step-by-step details please CLICK HERE or see below:
- Go to AA.com and lower right blue Search Box click “Multi-city search”
- Under “Cities and dates” click “Multi-city”
- For Flight 1 … From “DFW”…. To “LIS”… Depart “10/29/2020”… Time of Day “Early Morning”
- For Flight 2 … From “OPO”…. To “DFW”… Depart “11/06/2020”… Time of Day “Early Morning”
- Fill in 1 or 2 … correct age … and lower right corner click blue “Search”
- Go to 2:55 PM to 8:30 AM and click $1,008 or $1,138
- Go to 12:30 PM to 8:20 PM and click $1,008 or $1,138
- Payment: Lower right for American Account click “Log in and Continue” or click “Continue as Guest”
4. Tour Fare for Land includes:
· Hotels are 4-Star and 5-Star and are mentioned in the Itinerary and are quoted as double occupancy with single and triple available.
· Meals as specified in the itinerary with a possible small variance. When indicated below each day, they are included in the trip.
· Transfer and sightseeing by private air-conditioned coaches as per itinerary
· Luggage transfer – Baggage allowance is one piece of checked luggage not exceeding 44 pounds and totaling 106 inches (the sum of the three dimensions) providing neither piece exceeds 62 inches on transatlantic flights; however, baggage regulations are subject to change and should be confirmed prior to departure with any loss is at owner’s risk. Service of English speaking local and guide for sightseeing and transfers in each city.
5. Tour Fare excludes:
· Air Transportation – we purchase our flight tickets individually direct from the airlines.
· Transportation of heavy luggage in excess of the aforementioned limit.
· Conveyance fees used for private purposes.
· Expenses of a purely personal nature and any other expenses typically paid individually.
· Room service charges.
· Gratuities including Local and Tour Guides, drivers, and hotel porters. All fees, taxes etc listed above
6. Pricing Remarks:
· It is understood that until final payment is made that these figures could be adjusted if there is a substantial change in fuel, exchange rate, or other costs but in our prior 22 trips there has never been an adjustment. Hotels and tours are subject to change; however, if changed, they will be comparable to the original. Tour Reservations are non-transferable. The present pricing is done using an exchange rate in U.S. Dollars as of January 20, 2020. Payment in full for the Tour is due 135 days prior to departure.
7. Reservation Deposit and Cancellation Fees:
· The Reservation Deposit holds your place in our Best of Portugal Tour and is non-refundable. For Tour cancellation 135 to 90 days prior to departure, a cancellation fee of 25% of the Tour Cost will apply. For cancellation 89 to 60 days prior to departure, a cancellation fee of 75% of the Tour Cost will apply. For cancellation 59 days and less prior to departure, a cancellation fee of 100% of the Tour Cost will apply. Payments, Cancellations, and credits with the airlines are handled individually by each traveler.