Our Best of Costa Rica Trip is $1,488 for land which for 11 days includes all hotels, many tours, guides, and 14 meals. Our flights we pay for individually and purchase directly from the airlines. The Tour price includes, as per the itinerary, air-conditioned private coaches with licensed, English speaking guides as per schedule.
1. Best of Costa Rica Trip Price per Person:
|a. Best of Costa Rica for 11 Days in Double Room for Land||$1,488.00|
2. Insurance – Single Room – Transfer Pricing:
|a. Travel Insurance if Double Room. (Single Room Insurance is $325.00)||$279.00|
|b. Additional Charge for a Single Room: (We are limited to two Single Rooms. I can help find a roommate.)||$650.00|
|c. Hotel Airport Transfers each way||$35.00|
3. Purchase of our Flight Tickets:
We each purchase our own airline tickets since airlines no longer have reasonable group air packages. My quote today from American Airlines is $575.00 for round trip tickets leaving Dallas (DFW) the afternoon of October 11th and arriving non-stop into San Jose (SJO) late that afternoon. The returning non-stop flight leaves early the morning of October 21st from San Jose (SJO) arriving later that morning into DFW.
4. Tour Fare for Land includes:
· Hotels are 4 to 4 1`/2 star and are mentioned in the Itinerary and are quoted as double occupancy.
· Meals as specified in the itinerary with a possible small variance. When mentioned in brackets after each date, they are included in the trip.
· Transfer and sightseeing by private air-conditioned coaches as per itinerary
· Luggage transfer – Baggage allowance is one piece of checked luggage not exceeding 44 pounds and totaling 106 inches (the sum of the three dimensions) providing neither piece exceeds 62 inches on transatlantic flights; however, baggage regulations are subject to change and should be confirmed prior to departure and any loss is at owner’s risk. Service of English speaking local and guide for sightseeing and transfers in each city.
5. Tour Fare excludes:
· Air Transportation – we purchase our flight tickets individually direct from the airlines.
· Transportation of heavy luggage in excess of the aforementioned limit.
· Conveyance fees used for private purposes.
· Expenses of a purely personal nature and any other expenses typically paid individually.
· Room service charges.
· Gratuities including Local and Tour Guides, drivers, and hotel porters. All fees, taxes etc listed above
6. Pricing Remarks:
· It is understood that until final payment is made that these figures could be adjusted if there is a substantial change in fuel, exchange rate, or other costs but in our prior 21 trips there has never been an adjustment. Hotels and tours are subject to change; however, if changed, they will be comparable to the original. Tour Reservations are non-transferable. The present pricing is done using an exchange rate in U.S. Dollars as of January 15, 2019. Payment in full for the Tour is due 135 days prior to departure.
7. Reservation Deposit and Cancellation Fees:
· The Reservation Deposit holds your place in our Best of Costa Rica Tour. For Tour cancellation 135 to 90 days prior to departure, a cancellation fee of 25% of the Tour Cost will apply. For cancellation 89 to 60 days prior to departure, a cancellation fee of 75% of the Tour Cost will apply. For cancellation 59 days and less prior to departure, a cancellation fee of 100% of the Tour Cost will apply. Payments, Cancellations, and credits with the airlines are handled individually by each traveler.