Itinerary Map of Trip Annual Trips Price Details Reservation Form Deposit Passport Q & A
Our Best of Spain and Portugal Trip 14 day trip is $2,288 for land which includes all hotels, tours, guides, and 17 meals. Our flights we pay for individually and purchase directly from the airlines. The Tour price includes, as per the itinerary, air-conditioned private coaches with licensed, English speaking guides and tours as per schedule.
Tour are Pricing per Person for Land:
|1. Best of Spain and Portugal for 14 Days in Double Room||$2,288.00|
Optional Items: Insurance – Single Room – Transfer Pricing:
|1. Travel Insurance if Double Room. Single is $325.00 (details)||$279.00|
|2. Additional for Single Room:||$650.00|
|3. Hotel Airport Transfers each way||$35.00|
|4. Discount Final Payment by Check – (Deposit can be credit card)||$50.00|
The Tour Deposit is $450.00 with the balance of the trip due on or before May 1, 2017. The Tour Deposit is refundable until February 1, 2017
You may make complete the Reservation Form and Tour Deposit conveniently online.
1. Tour Fare for Land includes:
· Hotels as specified in the itinerary or similar grade on double occupancy.
· Meals as specified in the itinerary with a possible small variance.
· Transfer and sightseeing by private airconditioned coaches as per itinerary
· Luggage transfer – Baggage allowance is one piece of checked luggage not exceeding 44 pounds and totaling 106 inches (the sum of the three dimensions) providing neither piece exceeds 62 inches on transatlantic flights; however, baggage regulations are subject to change and should be confirmed prior to departure and any loss is at owner’s risk. Service of English speaking local “driver and guide” for sightseeing and transfers in each city.
2. Tour Fare excludes:
· Air Transportation – we purchase our flight tickets individually direct from the airlines.
· Transportation of heavy luggage in excess of aforementioned limit.
· Conveyance fees used for private purposes.
· Expenses of a purely personal nature.
· Room service charges.
· Gratuities including Local and Tour Guides, drivers, and hotel porters. All fees, taxes etc listed above
3. Pricing Remarks:
· It is understood that until final payment is made that these figures could be adjusted if there is a substantial change in fuel or other costs. Hotels and tours are subject to change; however if changed, they will be comparable to the original. Tour Reservations are non-transferable. The present pricing is done using an exchange rate in U.S. Dollars as of January 2, 2017. At final billing, the price may be adjusted to the then exchange rate, if necessary.
4. Reservation Deposit and Cancellation Fees:
· The Land Tour may be canceled with the return for 100% of the Tour Deposit up to and including February 1, 2017. No portion of the Tour Deposit will be returned after this date. For Tour cancellation 120 to 90 days prior to departure, a cancellation fee of 25% of the Tour Cost will apply. For cancellation 89 to 60 days prior to departure, a cancellation fee of 75% of the Tour Cost will apply. For cancellation 59 days and less prior to departure, a cancellation fee of 100% of the Tour Cost will apply. The Tour nor the Reservations are transferrable. Payments, Cancellations, and credits with the airlines are handled individually by each traveler.